Dessert Places I want to try very soon, in random order!
1. Chikalicious Dessert Bar, 203 E. 10th St. (Near St. Mark’s) – Dessert Pre Fixe for $14 (+$7 for dessert wine pairing).
2. Chikalicious Dessert Club, 204 E. 10th St. (Across from Dessert Bar) – Get some gooey goodness on the go. Cheescake in a cup for $4.25? Check out this article from Serious Eats NY for the lowdown.
Chikalicious Dessert Club Cupcakes
Affogato with soft-serve ice cream, decaf espresso, and chocolate pearls!
S’mores cupcake (Via Just Desserts NYC)
3. Dessert Truck – if I can find it! or maybe I’m too lazy to look. Apparently they are opening up a space at 6 Clinton St. on the LES. Keep updated via their website, http://www.desserttruck.com/
4. Momofuku Milk Bar, 207 2nd Ave. – I saw a picture of their Crack Pie…. I’m hooked. I’m feenin’. I need to try it.
Crack Pie (Via The Brooklyn Arrondissement)
Candy Bar Pie (Via Serious Eats)
4. Babycakes, 248 Broome St. (Btwn Orchard & Ludlow) – good place if you want to get glutin-free, vegan desserts.
5. Quality Meats, 57 W. 58th St (midtown) – this is only on my list because I know they do Restaurant Week and I want to check them out then. They’re also on my list because of this picture, taken from NY Mag’s article, Restaurant Ice Cream to Go. Don’t they look so creamy???
Quality Meats’ quality ice cream